Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer Nights

If anyone is keeping track, this weekend was my very FIRST weekend to NOT have to study. I can't even believe I am still blogging about school, but I definitely have to remind myself to relax. So to continue to the celebrations of graduating, my brother and I wanted to sing a little karaoke. 
We always have an absolute blast.
 Our newest go to is Summer Nights, from the movie Grease.
And although I can not sing, I sure do act like it.

I even got to hang with my favorite roomies.
 And some great friends.

  And of course, any karaoke night with me would be no fun without a little Reba, and a lot of Fancy.


What are your some of your karaoke songs??

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great night!! My brother and I liked to sing karaoke to Love Shack :)

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...