Friday, April 4, 2014

"Here's the truth about big life changes..."


I'm a quotes kinda girl. One liners to live by. (Or sometimes more than one) Most of the time it's way easier said than done and being on the receiving end is for the birds. However, when times hit the hardest your troops really do rally with you. I couldn't be more grateful for mine and all the nonsense they've put up with. Each day I find myself with another word of encouragement and although I wish it were different, it really does help. I keep saying through all of this that it's just not fair. But life isn't fair, and it never will be. I really do have so much to look forward to and I try daily to remember that. If anyone needs a good quote for the day maybe one of these will do. They've either been sent to me or I've found them on Pinterest. I would take total claim but I can't. Happy Friday world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...