Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heart Therapy >> Hopes and Dreams


I love this link up. Have you linked up yet? It is so great to do a little heart therapy every now and then, and it is always much needed. 
Today the prompt is to talk about what your hopes and dreams are, in as little or as much detail as you want!
 This is a tough one for me, because my head is constantly in motion. I am a day dreamer. I think Cinderella says it best when she says, "You can't order me to stop dreaming." I dream of everything. Maybe I use it as an escape from things I can not change, maybe. Well, more than likely.
 This week has been a tough one. Sometimes I catch myself living by habit. I know everyone hates loves reality television but someone said it best on Most Eligible Dallas. I know... the show is GREAT. However, she said how do people fall in love so quickly and so easily, but hold on so tight to the most toxic things? Why is it so hard to let go? We let them in for almost nothing, but go out fighting and screaming. For what? I hope and dream that I have the courage and strength to step away when it is no longer what is best for me.

 I hope that as a nurse I become the best nurse I can possibly be. I love nursing. I love to give back. Everyone has a story and as a nurse I have the honor of keeping these stories alive. I dream that I make a difference. 
 I know at times my hopes and dreams are a little scattered and pretty grand. However, I know I have the support of loving friends and a wonderful family to keep me going. I know without a doubt that I can do whatever I put my mind too.
 
 On a lighter note, I dream of an all white bedroom
 and a headboard that looks like this
 and a room just like this.

So what are your hopes and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...