Monday, January 9, 2012

I've been tagged

Meghan from Shine On (go check her out) has tagged me in this fun post, so here it goes.


[the rules...]
one\ you must post the rules.
two\ post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three\ answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four\ tag eleven people and link them on your post
five\ let them know you've tagged them!
[Eleven fun facts about this girl...]
one\I'm a lefty by nature...but besides eating and writing, I am rather "right" dominant. 
two\I just don't care much for odd numbers. For instance, my volume on my radio must be set to an even number. 
three\I was member of the girl scouts in the third grade.
four\I was in the pageant from 6th grade to my senior year. I never placed farther than the Top 10, but I loved doing them.
five\Car washes really weird me out. I am always afraid someone is going to jump out and scare me.
six\I DO NOT LIKE SCARY MOVIES. I might be the jumpiest person ever. For example, I can be standing in a patient's room and if someone walks in behind me, I will most likely jump...It is always pretty humorous after the fact.
seven\90% of time you will find me listening to some pretty sappy songs. I love them.
eight\I wear my heart on my sleeve and my emotions smack dab in the middle of my face. I am working on it. It is a constant battle.
nine\At the core, I am hopeless romantic.
ten\Right now, I am watching season two of Dexter. It really sucks you right in.
eleven\I love pink & I can't really think of any other crafty fun fact at the moment. So that is what you get.

[questions from meghan]
one\ what are you most looking forward to in 2012? There are quite a few things I am looking forward to. Hopefully, I will blog about them soon.
two\ what is the first thing you notice about people? This is pretty funny. I think I always look at their eyes first, but someone once told me to look at their left hand next. Always check for a ring. Now it has just become a strange habit, face then hand, that is what I typically notice first. Weird, huh?
three\ where is the furthest you've ever traveled from home? Whistler, Canada and I am terrible at skiing if you are wondering.
four\ what's your favorite sport and why? Football if we are going with what people refer to as a "sport" because it is just a way of life around these parts. Roll Tide. However, I cheered in high school and it will always be my first love.
five\ what's the numero uno most-played song on your ipod? right now, that would be Safe & Sound by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. It is beautiful. Go listen.
six\ what's your least favorite chore? folding laundry and taking out the garbage.
seven\ what is one of your favorite quotes? Everything happens for a reason. <<< TRUTH
eight\ coke or pepsi? coke. FOR SURE
nine\ if you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? hmm...this is a tough one, (so many to choose from) and because I am really in to Dexter at the moment, I will come back to it one day.
ten\ if you could be any fictional character, who would it be? Ramona Quimby. She is awkward, pretty clumsy, and a hot mess of a little girl. I am sure I was a lot like her. ooooh but the more I think about it, there are so many characters I wouldn't mind being for a day, like playing Sandra Bullock in The Proposal. I sure wouldn't mind hanging out with Ryan Reynolds for a little while.
eleven\ what do you miss most about being a kid? Besides nothing much of it, I really only miss the carefreeness of it all.

[my questions to you]
one\Since you know will soon know what I am looking forward to in the new year, What are you looking forward to?
two\What must always be in your purse/bag when you leave the house?
three\What did you want to be as a child, is that who you are today?
four\What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
five\What is your greatest fear?
six\What is one thing you would want in your dream home?
seven\I am borrowing this from a question I saw once, Is there a certain trend you wish you could pull off? What is it?
eight\ Why did you start your blog?
nine\If you could meet anyone, past or present, who would it be? Why?
ten\Favorite vacation spot?
eleven\What are your feelings about macaroni and cheese? Random, but it is by far my favorite.

[tag, you're it]
Meghan @ In A Dream
Ashley @ EisyMorgan
Amy @ AmyLouWho
Michelle @ Michabella


5 comments:

  1. Yay! I love this. I'm a lefty too - there are quite a few of us on the blogosphere...it's the creative side of us! =)

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I filled this out for my blog and I have it saved to finish it off...I have to figure out who I am going to tag. Thanks for tagging me! I will go back and read your answers... so you may get a 2nd comment! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandra Bullock in The Proposal? DREAM. Thank you so much for tagging me! I can't wait to fill out my answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited you tagged me in this! Can't wait to do it!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...