Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Year!


How was your February?
Mine was pretty grand. 
I participated in Instagram's photo a day. 
And I must say I enjoyed it, but I am definitely taking the next month off.
I made my first trip across country to San Diego. 
Check out that blog down below.
I turned TWENTY FIVE on the way home.
Had a nice little BWW birthday dinner at the airport.
I was greeted by sweet little Lu when I got back. Sure did miss her.
I had a wonderful family birthday dinner.
How cute is that cake?
I worked some.
And miss priss worked on her makeup skills...bottom right picture. 
Overall, it was a pretty good month. 
What made it even better?
JOHN MAYER
 IS COMING TO TUSCALOOSA 
ON APRIL 26th. OMG.
Who is excited? This girl?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 25th, dear! I turn 25 on St. Patty's Day! Yay, cheap rental cars. =)

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I following you on IG yet?! If not, You should look me up! @amylouwhogirl
    So jealous! I would die to see John Mayer in concert! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I follow you Amy! :) love keeping up with you!!

      Delete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...