Friday, February 3, 2012

My week in Instagrams










Let's see...
  • Lu and I had some much needed bonding time.
  • How pretty is Stella? 
  • Lu and I hung at the bark park.
  • I purchased the funniest pacifier EVER for baby J. 
  • Got this awesome travel cosmetic bag for the trip.
  • Started the #febphotoaday challenge
  • I sat in front of a computer for EIGHT hours for work.
  • We signed this beautiful prayer blanket for Michele (on the left) She is putting cancer in its place. 
  • I had dinner with my brother and dad. Yum.
  • And I bought this snazzy waterproof camera for an adventure on our trip.
How was your week? I hope it was wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. So many cute puppies!
    And what a sweet blanket! Beautiful pattern too!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...