Friday, May 6, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.

Long time, no see. I'm actually rather excited about today. I have no test to study for on Monday.
No chapter(s) to read. No paperwork to fuss over. Just a normal Friday. I almost forgot what it felt like.
ALMOST.

1.   What I love most about my home is  I'm not going to lie, ever sense I moved from the house I grew up in to go to college, it is hard to call anywhere else "home." Sure, I've moved to 5 different houses, but I am ready to create a home of my own. However, I am totally BLESSED to actually have a house over my head. In this area, that is hard to come by after last week's tornadoes. And I do love that there are pictures everywhere. 

2.  I'm excited because,    tonight will be another blast from the past with my roomies from college. 

3.  My preferred method for blowing  off steam when I'm frustrated is    CRYING, deep breathing, and listening to music.I think I have a playlist for most scenarios, and they always come in handy.

4.  Currently I am craving  Chik A-lay as pronounced by Ryleigh. Also referred to as Chik fil A. 

5.  The thing I love most about my mom is    that she always loves me, no matter what.

6.  If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be      The Story of A Girl, I think. Still undecided on that one. 

7.  If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be      MACARONI & CHEESE and Chicken Fingers. I know that is two things, but if it is in the same meal then I will consider it just ONE.

2 comments:

  1. interesting to read your seven points! Happy Sunday!

    http://design-elements-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl...I just saw your comment on my blog, thank you. Wasn't that the sweetest thing!! I think this age that the girls are at now is the most fun one yet...the stuff they say!! So much fun!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...