Sunday, May 6, 2012

A blog about the beach

The last week in April, Kyle and I went to the beach. It also was my last 7 days off before I started my brand new job. We went to Perdido Key in Florida. The weather was beautiful & the food was delish. 
Of course, I had to get my nails done before we went. 
On our way! 
Beautiful, my favorite place on earth.
Beach time!

Dinner at Mikee's was a must.
Before dinner on the first night.
FloraBama has come a long way since the hurricanes, so if you are ever in town go sit with us! haha. I was totally that girl, but I couldn't resist!
I started my new job this past Monday. So far, so good! 
 It is crazy how productive I am in one day when I work like a normal person. 
Those 7on 7off sure had me spoiled! 
ps --> I can't wait to go back to the beach, I LOVE THAT PLACE. :)
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I'm so stinking jealous. I wish I was at the beach right now. Loved your outfit too, by the way. You're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hot pink polish! I'd love a beach getaway right about now... looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...