Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy way late Birthday, Daddy!

My Dad's birthday was back in April. I won't say when, because I don't need everyone to know how late this post it. We celebrated at my brother and sister in law's house. We grilled out and had a great time. This day was actually my last day working on the floor, so excuse the tired look I am sporting.
The babies had so much fun swinging with Miss Meghan
I don't have a picture of this sweet boys parents, and this little guy didn't want his picture taken.
My sister & Daddy
My Aunt Lynn, Uncle Scott & me (my Dad's siblings)
Meghan & Daniel
I could never put into words the gratefulness I have for my Daddy. 
Thank you for everything. I love you more than words. 
I hope you had a wonderful birthday & many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...