Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!

For some reason I have thought the 10th was on Friday. Well, no it is TODAY, as in Thursday. That means my sweet little three year old has turned four. I saw her yesterday and asked her when she became such a big girl. She is so smart, funny and sassy. Yesterday, after work we went to the mall for a quick trip. Of course, we rode the carousel, our most favorite pastime!

Ryleigh's very first time on a carousel. She didn't want to ride so I held her. Times sure have changed. 

 We rode that same brown horse last night, you can barely see it sneaking behind the white one.
 See.
 And this was last year around her birthday. My sister and I took Ryleigh for a girl's day.
 And this was last night. Her very last day as a three year old.
 She is as goofy as ever.
 Good bye three year old Ryleigh!
And hello to my most favorite four year old. I love you more and more every single day. 
Happy Birthday sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...