Thursday, April 7, 2011

And the winner is....

I mentioned that yesterday was a little fantastic. I wasn't so much talking about the school part, just what happened while at school. We had this nutrition seminar. Really, it was just a sales person trying to sell us last semester nursing kiddos some cookware. On the plus side, they are helping pay for our graduation and pinning ceremony. They also told us there were going to be door prizes, so we went. One of the door prizes? A cruise/Bahamas trip for two! No, seriously! It is a one day cruise to the Bahamas, stay 3 nights at the Bahamas, then cruise home or back to Ft. Lauderdale. That's where the boat will leave from. Of course, you will have to pay for the food and expenses, but the rest is covered. Well, guess who won???? Have you figured it out???

It was me.
Me
Myself
And
I.

I thought it was pretty random that I won, but I'm still pretty pumped about it. So far, I haven't heard of the catch, but we will see. The trip is good for a year, and I can't register until May 10 (graduation)!

On a side note, one of my first trips in college was to the Bahamas.
Here is a little trip down memory lane.



Now I get to end college with a trip to the same place. I think it will definitely be a good end to a super long chapter. I'm pretty tired of reading this book anyway.

4 comments:

  1. wow! that's awesome. Sounds like a pretty good graduation gift to you :)

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! Congrats!! Hopefully there is no catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SOOO cool... congrats!!! I loved Aruba and Barbados, would love to go to the Bahamas!! Lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome!!!!! Good for you!!! Woo hoo! I hope there isn't a "catch" too bad. I hope you get to do this and have fun and come back with lots of pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...