Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nursing Nonsense :: Week Fourteen

FOURTEEN!!!!!!!!
This week started off with some pretty nasty weather, which consisted of me hanging out in the bathroom until it all passed. Luckily, no tornadoes were ever spotted! Tuesday was a work day, and today is
MY
DADDY'S
BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
He sure is a good one!
Also on the agenda for the day was our second exit exam.
We only get three chances, I didn't pass the first one, but I am THANKFUL to say that I PASSED THIS ONE. HALLELUJAH . It was tough, so I am beyond grateful that I no longer have to stress about it. 
That is it for this week of school. We are down to 2 more tests, and 2 more finals!!! 
Happy 
Happy 
Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

  1. woohoo!! Congrats my fellow nursing friend! And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. It helps hearing advice come from you since we are technically in the same situation.

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on passing the test! Happy birthday to your Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing your test and happy birthday to your dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...