Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Confessions of a teen-aged college-aged girl...

okay so I have a confession. I have many guilty pleasures, and 90% fall under one category. reality tv/celebs. That is not the confession, just a fact. I check people.com everyday. I check perezhilton.com everyday too. Probably more than once or twice. It is bad, to say the least. I try to tell myself I won't do it for a week or so, but it is one of the first things I check in the morning. I get upset when celebrities break up, and I might even shed a tear when they get married or have babies. I know I said it was bad. However, my love for reality tv is just as bad. Such shows as Project Runway, America's Next Top Model, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, The Hills, The City, and so on and so forth. So when my season finale airs, a part of my little heart sinks into solitaire and mourns another season gone. But guess what folks?? TEEN MOM IS COMING BACK, and IT IS NOT about maci and that gang... It is a WHOLE NEW SET OF GIRLS! Thanks to people.com, I have found the trailor. You can check it out for yourself right here... SO CHECK IT OUT!!! January 11th. Check. Already making a mental calendar note.

3 comments:

  1. I am the same way with perezhilton.com LOVE his website. I try to say I won't go there for the longest time, but like you said it doesn't work out and I go back to his site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! agreeeed. I find twitter a great way to stalk my celeb crushes. Whitney Port's blog is featured on my main blog page....what can I say? I'm a sucka for it.
    btw your blog is adooorable! i love it! did you make it yourself? cuz good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LPL: I try to not go to perez because sometimes I don't agree with what he says, but I can't help it... I think we call that an addiction!!! hahaha. :) But i have come to terms with it, and okay with it!

    TF: YES, I stalk on twitter too, another celeb outfit to fulfill my needs!! and yes I made it. And I change it up a lot because I get super bored with it. But I just use the picnik with picasa!! SUPER DUPER EASY!!!! Thank you a billion!!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...