Friday, December 17, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

                                                                   courtesy of thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

 
1.   Giving is     so much fun...especially when there are babies in the family...the smallest things mean the most.

2.  Receiving is   very fun as well, and although I am not one for surprises, I don't mind not knowing on Christmas

3.  The best gift I ever received was   So very many... but one I loved very dearly was a plate my mom had given me the day I moved into my first apartment at college. 

4.  The best gift I ever gave was  all of the above...haha. no, I don't think just one stands out in my mind.

5.  Something intangible that I wish I could receive is      singing skills.

6.  Something intangible that I wish I could give is    driving skills..like that one Dad??

7.  The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was      A CASH REGISTER! I asked every year, and Santa obviously forgot. :) I forgive him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...