1. Giving is so much fun...especially when there are babies in the family...the smallest things mean the most.
2. Receiving is very fun as well, and although I am not one for surprises, I don't mind not knowing on Christmas
3. The best gift I ever received was So very many... but one I loved very dearly was a plate my mom had given me the day I moved into my first apartment at college.
4. The best gift I ever gave was all of the above...haha. no, I don't think just one stands out in my mind.
5. Something intangible that I wish I could receive is singing skills.
6. Something intangible that I wish I could give is driving skills..like that one Dad??
7. The one gift I always wanted as a child, but never got was A CASH REGISTER! I asked every year, and Santa obviously forgot. :) I forgive him.