1. The phrase or punctuation I overuse most is I definitely put ... after almost everything. It was a bad habit I picked up from my blackberry and has carried over with me with my new phone.
2. Today I am thankful for passing my test...just one step closer.
3. My best friend is my sister and brother...and I am very grateful for that.
4. A quirky thing about me is if I am reading a book that I really like or has a good love story, I will read the last chapter to see how it ends, I am not a big fan of suspense. It is still fun to read the book, but now I won't get my hopes up. I do the same thing with the Bachelor on tv.
5. This weekend I am going to my sister's baby shower for baby #2.I can't wait to see everyone, and all the little goodies for the baby.
6. Something that worries me is school, I have a constant reminder in my brain of what could happen.
7. On my night stand you would find A picture, probably a few bobby pins, and a few other random items.
Don't forget to link up with lauren @ thelittlethingswedo.
Happy Weekend Everyone!