12. Monday, I had my last pre-clinical day. The day where we choose a patient, do lots of paperwork, etc etc.
11. Tuesday, I HAD MY VERY LAST CLINICAL DAY. I put that in all caps just in case anyone doubted my excitement. I'm sure they didn't though.
10. Tuesday night I did a 150 question review.
9. I have to take the 180 question review on Wednesday. We must pass 1 out of the 3 chances we get in order to graduate. Some schools call it their HESI test, we use ATI. This is on top of actually passing the two classes, and clinicals. It's alright, no complaining here.
8. Every night I have tried to push myself in order to study. We have test #3 Monday morning.
7. Oh, I'm working on my portfolio. I have most of it completed, just have to put it all together. No big deal, I hope.
6. I love Dancing with the Stars. I think Mark Ballas and his partner are totally cute.
5. We have a little over a month until graduation.
4. I have started applying for real nursing jobs!
3. I am totally obsessing over Christina Perri's song Jar of Hearts
2. I will never again have to wear those hunter green scrubs... I think.
1. If you follow me on twitter, you already know, my aunt is CANCER FREE!! However, there are still those who are fighting, so please continue to pray!
Happy Week Twelve!