Sunday, December 18, 2011

The night I met Justin Beiber












We had a tacky Christmas party this past Saturday, and Justin Beiber was there! I mean, we practically became besties. *teenage girl scream* Well, not really. (I just think the commercials of the adult men who have the really high squeal when they see him are pretty funny). And The Bieb just loved the ladies. My brother's GF and his roommate's GF hosted this fun little gathering, and I must say they did a wonderful job. Thank you Meghan and Abbie! We had great food, a Christmas cocktail, and some pretty sweet outfits. I just love this time of the year. How was y'all's weekend? Hope it was wonderful. I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. It is coming fast! Happy Christmas week everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! All the guys in turtle necks are cracking me up!!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...