Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sugar High








I picked Ryleigh up today so she could help my Aunt and I make Christmas candy. I have helped my Aunt ever since I was little, and it is such a blessing to share this with my niece too. She is such a sucker for SWEETS. In the pictures she is eating the cookie dough besides sneaking one of the Reese's cups. As I was wrapping presents, she was in another room unwrapping the Reese's for the cookies. When I went to check on her I noticed two of the candies had little bite marks in them (although she had placed them nicely in the pan by all of the other Reese's) She tried to sneak it by us. Ryleigh is too funny, and we always have a great time together. Check out the final product. They were delish.

2 comments:

  1. how sweet is this! she is a doll. and those cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute and has grown so much since I first started reading your blog... wow time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...