Saturday, October 9, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday Saturday

***brought to you by Lauren at The Little Things We Do

1. The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is: hit the snooze atleast 5 times, then get a shower.

2. Today I wish I was: doing what I am doing. not working, and watching Alabama football.


3. If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd: go buy some awesome new shoes.

4. Tomorrow I will be: going to work, and if I don't, I will be having lunch with the family. Oh, and studying my booty off!


5. Two things that don't go together are: me and cold weather clothes. my body just wasn't made for them.
6. Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is: for sure a magazine. I am such a celebrity stalker. eeek.


7. The last time I tried something new was: my new shoes today. they are these awesome little black booties with a ruffle. i will upload a picture later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...