Friday, October 15, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

brought to you by lauren @ thelittlethingswedo
 1.   Blogging is  an outlet for me. It is another de-stressor!

2.  A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is  sequins, without it looking to "happy new year-ish," or fun eye makeup and red lips, but I look a mess. Also, most trends I will atleast try if I have the money to do so. I think it is just the attitude you need in order to pull it off.


3.  My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is   getting into nursing school. the next will actually be to graduate from thus program!

4.  If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose    beach, FOR SURE! I love the beach, live for the summers, and can't wait to put my toes in the sand!

5.  A talent I wish I had is     being able to sing. I try really really hard, but it just doesn't work, at all. 

6.  A talent I do have is        writing, or so i like to think :) .

7.  This week       is over?? ALREADY, it can't be, I have a test Monday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...