Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

I'm linking up with Lauren @ The Little Things We Do

1.   My favorite new blog of the moment is    It isn't new but I am always loving EisyMorgan.

2.   Something I am thankful for is  my cell phone so I can talk to my buddy all the way in California  .

3.  Something that made me laugh this week was   having lunch with my favorite twins yesterday, not that we laughed the whole time, but seeing them puts me in a great mood  .

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is    a new tv for my bedroom   .

5.  I am excited about   the holidays quickly approaching .

6.  If I were a color I would be    pink, its my favorite .

7.  My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by    bundling up on the couch, if it's chilly then that probably means its freezing in Alabama, and it is best spent indoors :) .


I just love this quote I saw on Pinterest. 

Hope you all have a fabulous Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...