Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful

November 1: 
I am thankful for forgiveness. God has wiped my slate clean way more than I ever deserve. 
November 2:
I am thankful for my parents. They haven't given up on me yet.

November 3:
I am thankful for my family, more thankful than you will ever know.

November 4:
I am thankful for my friends. I might not see you as much as I would like but you will always be my friends.

November 5:
I am thankful for second chances. Lord knows I've needed way more than one. 
November 6:
I am thankful for my career and all the opportunities that come with it.

And today, November 7:
I am thankful for the sunshine. It isn't guaranteed each and everyday and I find myself taking it all for granted. 

Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. I love family gatherings and the food is UH-mazing. >> greenbean casserole, honey baked ham, potato salad, etc etc. I wanted to start this last week, but better late than never. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...