Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Aunt Lynn

I couldn't have ended my weekend any better. My sweet Aunt Lynn, my Dad's sister, celebrated her 70th birthday this month. Sunday afternoon we went to Jim N Nicks (An awesome barbecue place, with even more awesome cheese biscuits). She is a rock to this family, and an absolute angel. We also had my Dad's other sister and husband in town from Seattle. It was so nice to have everyone together to end such a wonderful Thanksgiving week!
















I do ask that you please keep our Aunt Lynn in your prayers. This upcoming week she goes back for her check up cancer scan. If you remember, last year at this time she was just starting treatment for Adenocarcinoma of the lungs. She fought that battle head on and came out on top. Not everyone is as fortunate. We pray that the cancer stays far far away! Thank you all so much. I hope your weekend was fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely keep your aunt, yourself, and your family in my thoughts and prayers! Best wishes to you all! You look like such a wonderful and happy family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will most definitely keep you all in my prayers.... wonderful photos Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...