Monday, February 28, 2011

nursing nonsense :: weeks seven & eight

 Sorry for the lack of posting. I just really haven't been in the mood to sit in front of the computer, which is very shocking, I know. I can get the internet just fine from my phone, and just haven't really been in much of a blogging mood lately. That is why there was no week seven. There was a week seven, I just didn't blog about it. So I'll sum it by saying, two very special people had two very different surgeries, and both are recovering wonderfully. Nothing major. I studied a lot, learned a lot, and spent some great time with great people. Insert awesome fortune here:


Now for week eight. I can't believe February has come and gone. For the second February running, big changes were made. Actually, the same thing that happened this February happened LAST February, and it wasn't my birthday. yikes. Although my birthday is this month.

Today, I had test NUMBER two, and preClinical day #456. Really, I have no idea. After a while, they all start running together. Everyone begins to look the same, sound the same, and have the same problems. Everything has become slightly fuzzy in nursing land. However, did you know that next week on WEEK nine, marks the HALFWAY point? I know I am looking ahead, I have to have something to look forward to. CRAZY. What was also crazy, the WIND today. Poor Tallulah did not like it what so ever.

WHOA
WHOA
WHOA
I forgot to mention something very important that began my seventh week.
I HAD MY VERY LAST PRECEPTORSHIP DAY.
CELEBRATE, I did.
This just means I am one step closer.
that is all the bloggy fun now.
Happy MONDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...