Wednesday, April 30, 2014

San Antonio!

 I was so excited as soon as I stepped off that airplane. I couldn't get to my luggage fast enough. Seeing my brother and sister in law was just what this girl needed. We started our first night at the The Taste of the Northside, one of the many events for Fiesta. 
 Meghan and I did some shopping while Daniel worked then on Friday we went to the Battle of the Flowers parade. It is one of the largest parades in the country. 
 On Saturday we went to see the Alamo
 and were super tourists on the River Walk boat tour. 
 I found this awesome hospital on the river walk... I think I could definitely see myself working here ;)
 Casa Rio was delish, but I didn't have bad meal while I was there. 
 Sunday Funday's always include brunch, and I give Feast two thumbs up. 
 The Other Woman is a must see and a dinner and a movie in one is so cool. We need places like this in Alabama ASAP. 
 
 And of course, I had to bring a little Texas to my new home coming soon! 
I can't wait to see these two again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...