Tuesday, January 4, 2011

a post about a wedding/new years eve/and a birthday.

The Thursday before New Years, I went to a wedding. It was a beautiful wedding of two wonderful people. (the groom I went to high school with, and I met his beautiful bride in college). The reception was at the snazzy little place called Ted's Garage. I got to hang with some of my favorite people. See these people right here...
then the next night was new years eve, and lo behold, I don't have my camera... Luckily others did, and I was able to snag a few of theirs...

yes, I wore the same dress because it was too snazzy not too. Courtesy of Lotus Boutique.
and two more from the wedding. 

I guess I can't forget that today is this ^^^^ guy's birthday.
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, babe. 
I HOPE YOUR DAY IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...