Tuesday, May 19, 2015

13 days and a craft project


And thirteen days later a chalkboard door was born. For under $22.00, this was a super easy craft project. I've always wanted a chalkboard area and when my roommate and I couldn't keep each other's schedules straight, we decided on this. The paint was from Wal-Mart and just a little over $10.00. It said to apply two coats and to wait 4 hours in between each one. Since this was such a small area, I only waited about an hour. It does say to wait 7 days before we can write on it and although that's a bummer (we were so excited) we can't wait to use it! Without social media, I have been able to really do a few things around the house that the Internet usually distracts me from.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...