Friday, May 8, 2015

And again

{another disclaimer: These blogs to follow were written in the consecutive days after April 20th. Again, I just wanted to write for a while before I started posting. }

Day 2.
 The social media thing was a breeze on day 1. Work was busy so that left little time for anything else. I did notice that every time I back out of a text message from my phone, my fingers would go straight to where the social media apps used to be. Terrible, I know. The life of an addict. I'm very sure the next few days won't be as easy but as long as I keep busy and take it one day at a time, then I can do it. The food thing, well that hasn't happened yet. I like being busy, but it leaves little time for a grocery store run or an hour at the gym. I'll get there!I did manage a grocery list from the foods that the 21 day fix suggested. I am a fairly picky eater, but there were so many options that my list wasn't as bad as I had planned. See. 

 On another note, I met my sweet niece's class at the zoo today. I'm so excited that I get to make these memories with all of my nieces and nephews. My hope is they always remember them. As you can see, she is not a fan of the camera. Ryleigh made it clear from the beginning of the day absolutely no pictures. 
Update: I made it to the grocery store! AHH I was so excited to finally have a few extra hours to myself that wasn't me washing my face and rolling into bed. Day 2 was a good one. 
Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...