Sunday, August 8, 2010

TWO thumbs up

I won't tell you the ending. It is not like you would understand it anyways. But the movie was crazy. I went into it not expecting to understand a thing, because that is a lot of the reviews I was hearing, and yes for the first 15 minutes your brain is working in overdrive trying to decipher what is actually happening . However, I understood the movie quite well, for the most part, as long as I kept reminding myself what was ALL going on. And that is a major understatement. So here is a little piece of it. When does a reality become just a dream, when does our dream turn into a reality, and are we really in reality right now?? Or is it all just a dream?? I left the theatre totally questioning reality. No lie, YOU WOULD TOO! It was that good. And I am a constant daydreamer. I lot of times I have to snap myself out of my fairytale world. But this movie took it a step further, actually 3 or 4 or 5. Depending on how well you were paying attention. I thought I was bad at dreaming too much, but so far I can tell a clear distinction between the two. Let's hope it stays that way after seeing
Inception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...