Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the blank FRIDAY

1. The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was     no idea...life is too spontaneous around these parts...or maybe not for me...im a plan ahead kinda GAL...

2.  The best gift I've ever received was   my niece & nephew...and my newest nephew come april. and the gift of second chances. FOR SURE.

 
3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was   all the time...something always happens that takes me off guard just a little bit...


4.  I can't leave the house without        my cell phone and check card.

5.  My favorite day of the week is     Saturday...because right now it is still game day and its also a time to relax!


6.  Something that can always make me laugh is     ryleigh moore.

7.  My perfect day would include     sleeping in, then walking out and being AT THE BEACH!!!! 


*****fill in the blank friday///thelittlethingswedo check it out & link it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...