coming to you from thelittlethingswedo
1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include working (it's either Thanksgiving or Christmas,) then eating tons of food & spending time with family and friends.
2. My favorite Thanksgiving was when my Grandpa was still alive. We would always go to his house and have a HUGE Thanksgiving feast.
3. My signature Thanksgiving dish is greenbean casserole, although I am usually not the one cooking it, just eating it of course!
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is honey baked ham & greenbean casserole!!!!
5. Thanksgiving free association! big blow up turkeys in the yards, the cruchies on top of honeybaked ham, ROLLS, quality family time, and plenty of laughing to go around!
6. Thansgiving is one of my most favorite holidays .
7. I am thankful for my family, my friends, my bf, school, the bullet, my belly for allowing me to eat all that I want, the Christmas music already playing, my flat boots, nursing school, and my faith, because without it, I would have none of the above.