Friday, November 19, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

 coming to you from  thelittlethingswedo
1. My Thanksgiving plans this year will include      working (it's either Thanksgiving or Christmas,) then eating tons of food & spending time with family and friends.

2.  My favorite Thanksgiving was   when my Grandpa was still alive. We would always go to his house and have a HUGE Thanksgiving feast.

3.  My signature Thanksgiving dish is     greenbean casserole, although I am usually not the one cooking it, just eating it of course!

4.  My favorite Thanksgiving food is   honey baked ham & greenbean casserole!!!!

5.  Thanksgiving free association!    big blow up turkeys in the yards, the cruchies on top of honeybaked ham, ROLLS, quality family time, and plenty of laughing to go around!

6.  Thansgiving is one of my most favorite holidays .

7.  I am thankful for  my family, my friends, my bf, school, the bullet, my belly for allowing me to eat all that I want, the Christmas music already playing, my flat boots, nursing school, and my faith, because without it, I would have none of the above. 

5 comments:

  1. I love green bean casserole too!!!!! I love your header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOUR BANNER!
    and. Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday by far. I am so excited. And this post is making me even MORE excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header, so original! Sorry you have to work on Thanksgiving but at least you have Christmas off :)

    Stopping by from Laurens' blog.

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...