Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAPPY anniversary!


Today is the 4th wedding anniversary for my sister and brother in law, Jessica and Jeromy! I am more than honored to have both of them in my life. Here is something that I shared with them at their rehearsal dinner 4 years ago, it was just a little poem I had written called
A Short little something for the Bride and Groom.

It's strange to stand before you
On such a wonderful night
To reminisce about my big sister
Who we all know as the bride.

I know her only as Jessica
Someone special to all
But tomorrow when they walk down the aisle
She'll forever and always be known as Mrs. Hall.

Well of course we go way back
To those infamous childhood days
Those memories were just the beginning
To the new ones about to be made.

You and Jeromy are perfect for one another
Your love reaches beyond your souls
I suppose that it did help a little
That Jess caught on quickly how to say "Roll Tide Roll."

Its an Honor to stand before you
I'm thrilled to be your Maid

I can only wish for pure happiness
In the life you guys will start in just one short day.

The future lies ahead
Remember to always follow your heart
The Lord has great plans for you guys
And this is only the start.
may2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...