Monday, June 7, 2010

just BREATHE


Baby, isn't that the way that love's supposed to be
I can feel you breathe
Just breathe - Faith Hill

This should be the song of the year. I was listening to it on my ipod on my way home from school today. I understand that its a love song, a pretty good one. But when I first heard it, all I really heard was just breathe. I should tattoo that on my hand or something. For the most part, I think I forget to breathe, I forget to step back and soak it all in. Although I have trouble taking advice, its easier said than done, giving it isn't so bad. And I always say, just step back, look at the whole situation, and figure it out for yourself first. I think I will add just breathe to the list. Sometimes I forget to breathe (not literally of course). I get so caught up in everything around me. I get caught up in school, having 3 tests in one week, thinking about graduation, talking about my future, and starting a list of everything I will have to pay for/buy in ONE year because I will officially be a big girl. Hello, just breathe. Take a breath. Soak it all in. Take it one day at a time. God will not give you anything that you can't handle. So although, breathe is such a sweet love song, I really just like the part when she says just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...