Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1. 2. 3. Your Turn

I was tagged with a blog game by miss baily! you can read her blog here! She is a pretty awesome, spunky, crafty writer. Okay, so it is a fairly simple game. I answer these 8 questions, tag 6 of my fellow blog friends, give them some questions to answer and VOILA!! We have a game! So here are my answers//questions. Don't forget to pass it along so we can keep it going.

1. If you were a geometric shape what would you like to be? I would be a star. A little rough around the edges, but always shining.

2. What is your favorite animal and why? I used to be uber fascinated with monkeys. curious george to be in fact. however, as i've gotten older they kinda creap me out. not to mention, they are kinda dangerous little creatures. anywho, I guess I will be cliche and go with dogs. I love golden retrievers and great danes. I will have both one day. But of course my favorite is my fluff of a muffin, miss Tallulah. >> because she is mine of course!

3. What song on the radio right now is currently at the top of your guilty pleasure list? um, quite funny my sister called me and told me this song reminded her of me. but little white church.


4. If you were lost in the forest alone and a bear came up to you, what would you do? have a panic attack, which in turn, led to a massive heart attack


5. In your opinion, what is the most annoying show on tv? SOAP operas. Sorry sister, but they are way overly, I MEAN OVERLY too dramatic. and let's not forget it looks like I taught them their acting skills.

6. What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten? Considering am a pretty/kinda picky eater, nothing too strange comes near me. However, I did think calamari was rather odd with its squirmy, little dangly fried legs hanging there. Just tasted like rubber.

7. What are your thoughts on 2012? new chapter, new beginnings, I can't wait to see what the Lord has waiting for me... whatever that may be.

8. What's the craziest excuse you've came up with to skip work for a day? Well, I'm kinda lame when it comes this question. Nothing ever crazy because I wouldn't be able to tell a lie, so I will just stick to the basic... test tomorrow, stuck somewhere, or sick. :)

okay so here are my buddies i am tagging.
1. The Hall Family
2. The Blackburn Family
3. The Hinton Family
4. Kate and Jake
5. The Swinsick Family
6. Christi's Blog >> Butter Bean and Peanut

and here are my questions for all you ladies.
1. what is your favorite restaurant, what do you order?
2. favorite childhood memory?
3. (only because I love princesses) what princess would you be and why?
4. what is your biggest pet peeve?
5. what is your favorite hobby?
6. if you had a genie for a day, what would your 3 wishes be?
7. what is your favorite movie?
8. what is a quote you like?

1 comment:

  1. yeah! how fun! check out www.butterbeanandpeanut.com for my answers!

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...