Thursday, June 3, 2010

we are Home

Its sad to say that I am home from the beach. I can't believe how fast the time went by. I wouldn't have traded one minute of it though. We had a blast. I went with 5 other guys, two of which only stayed half of the week. Growing up with brothers had already prepared me for this excursion. Each night was filled with endless laughs, long stories, and seafood of course. I had the pleasure of reading 3 of the 4 books I took down there. Don't get me wrong, I love the beach, laying out, even throwing the occasional football/frisbee around. The ocean just isn't my thing. However, I did surrender to my fears of stepping on anything that moved and joined the fun. Briefly of course. My post would take forever if I shared everything that happened. Just know we had a great time, and I will get around to uploading the pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...