Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunnin' on a Sunday.

Have I mentioned how much I love the SUN? Love the summer? Love laying out? Today a group of us went to lay out, and we had a great time. We had the Garth tunes playing and our bodies just a bakin' in the sun. I am working on my summer glow. And as much as I try not to dwell on the week ahead of me, I know it is going to be a long one. My very first 3rd semester test is next Monday, the 21st. Of course I am nervous. New teacher, new test, new semester, new focus, but same old goals! GRADUATION. With that being said, I took my 25 lb. book to the pool to read all about the lower gastrointestinal system. LAME, I know but I have to study. Sorry for such a boring post but I am pretty drained today. Hope your week starts out wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...