Monday, July 12, 2010

color of the WEEK.

Obviously, when I don't have to focus ALL of my time on school, I do something a little more fun. I blog, change my blog, add pictures, stalk other blogs, etc etc. So I guess the color of this week is PINK. I am just in the mood. I know, I know... I am always changing my blog, but maybe one day I will find something and just stick with it. Until then, I am loving pink.


ON ANOTHER MUCH MORE FABULOUS, AWESOME, INCREDIBLE, NOTE...
something SPECTACULAR IS COMING TO BIRMINGHAM IN NOVEMBER. first guess, no not John Mayer (I wish). But this is second best, and I CANNOT wait! Here are some clues.

clue 1. clue 2.

look hard, and if you can't figure it out from my clues, then you will have to wait. AND JESSICA, NO TELLING! :)

1 comment:

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...