Monday, July 19, 2010

You're always on my mind.

well of course school is always on my mind. maybe a little too much and then graduation followed pretty closely behind it or maybe in front, depending on the time of day.
I mean, how awesome does this place look?? I. AM. IN. And I am always thinking about vacation.
Can't forget my favorite love birds, and the happiest place on earth. D.I.S.N.E.Y.
last but not least, sleep. i mean the bed is awesome too. but i crave sleep. dream about sleep, if that is possible, and wake up every morning looking forward to going back to sleep. now thats probably a problem, but oh well. i don't have time for problems. so long, farewell. don't forget to check out "my poems" tabs. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...