Monday, July 12, 2010

TEST TWO

is over, done with, finished. That means 2 more and a final is all that's left for my 3rd semester....and FOURTH semester registration begins today. OMGee. When I saw that classes were open, I had a bit of a sinking feeling. I'm maybe a little superstitious so I am afraid if I register now, it is just a glutton for punishment. I mean, I haven't even passed this semester yet. So we will see, I might break down an do it. It might even give me a little more motivation. You know in all my years in college, this is the first semester for summer school except 1 online class many semesters ago. So I think summer school is beyond overrated, unless, they could hold class at the pool or at the beach. Maybe I will petition for that. But hey, I won't be in school next summer!!! Hello graduation! (Fingers crossed, prayers prayed) so maybe I will leave the petitioning up to the new and upcoming, don't know what they are getting themselves into, nursing students! Good luck boys and girls. If I could tell/give you a little advice, here it is: number 1. Please read the books. Some of the teachers aren't the best at translating to a level that you will understand, so read. 2. Study every chance you get, a little here and there. It is not just about memorization, it is about saving peoples' lives. 3. A 2 year program is no better or worse than a 4 year school. In the end we will all be nurses. 4. Keep your head up. 5. Pray hard.

Sure, we have people tell us what to expect, what to do and what not to do. But what actually happens is by far greater, more stressful, more emotional, and more time consuming than you could ever imagine. But you can do it, we can do it. So today starts another week closer to the end of this semester, I think I will relax, and catch up on life a little bit. Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...