Monday, July 26, 2010

let go and let GOD

Sometimes I forget to read my Bible, and I can't remember the last time I took a little time out of this life for just me and God. I do my best to say my prayers each and everyday, but sometimes I just forget, am too tired, or have so much going on that I don't. Ill get to it later or so I say. But here lately, I've been doing just the opposite. No matter how tired I am or what is going on, I have to always remember to say my prayers. I don't think God really minds what time of the day it is. So my next task at hand is to read my Bible. I love reading it, but I always seem to put it off. I don't know why, but it is a bad habit that I need to break. Maybe if I take a little time out of my day to do so, I mean I am always reading stuff on this phone of mine. I think it will be good for me. We could all use a little fresh beginning. Here lately, well for the past few years I have been rather stressed out to the MAX. And it is easier said than done to let all of those stressors go and just focus on the good in life. But it has come to my attention like a ton of bricks that I will lose everyone and everything around me if I continue to throw my stresses on them. Sure we need people to rely on, we need people to help pick us up off of the ground time and time again. But throwing every stressor at them when they probably have just as much as me just isn't fair. I know everyone has their way of dealing with stress but too much can knock someone down for good. I'm not saying I'm going to bottle everything up and hold it in. Because as noticed and mentioned last night, I do and have always worn my heart and my emotions on my sleeve. What I am saying is that I will try and not let my emotions and my stress effect my life and those around me so much that it causes strain, tension, or a lost love. I will make sure that I focus on their feelings too, and I will choose my battles, give my stress to God, and let go. It might be one of the hardest things to do in life, but life is partly the battles we face that make us who we are right now. So today ill let go and let God take control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...