Friday, September 3, 2010

Funnin' on a Friday.

***I have decided to do something a little bit different today. No, I probably will not start another series, but I might do this every now and then. I sent 9 questions for my sister who is 9 months away from giving birth to number 2. **hence the 9 questions for the 9 months. take a look...

 




name: Jessica.
husband: Jeromy.
number 1: Ryleigh.


1. How far along are you?
"I will be ten weeks on Sunday."
2. So you are due?
"April 3, 2010."
3. Any mommy instincts on if its a boy or girl, or just hoping its healthy and happy?
"Ask me at 20 weeks, and I will give you the answer to that." :)
4. What are some of the names y'all have picked out?
"Well, I really like the name Ryanne Madalin if it is a girl, and Jeromy likes Brody James for a little boy."

5. Whacha ya been craving this go around?
"So far chinese food and sweets!"
6. What about with Ryleigh?
"With Ryleigh, I craved Gatorade, ice cream, and cheeseburgers...I know, very healthy!"
7. How do you think she will be as a big sister?
"A little mama."
8. Any concerns about being a mommy of 2?
"I am just hoping I don't go crazy."
9. Anything else you want us to know about your pregnancy?
"I am just trying to enjoy it, because it will probably be our last."

my turn.
dear sister,
thank you a billion for being my first guest blogger, and participating in this fun little interview. I think you will be an amazing mommy of 2, and Ryleigh will for sure be a great little helper. I cannot wait to share this moment with you 3, and thank God everyday for allowing me to be your sister. thanks again.
love,
your little sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...