Monday, September 20, 2010

"A penny for your thoughts...

Oh no, Ill see 'em for a dollar. " - perry.

I have realized some of posts have been a little on the downer side.

For starters my blog is a big vent for me. I love writing, and although I will not major in writing,  English, or journalism, I will always love writing venting. Sometimes your pen and paper, or in my case, my notepad on my cellphone, are my only out. Its too hard to explain the entire situation (whatever it might be). So I vent. And that is why here lately my posts haven't been extremely positive. I wear my heart on my sleeves, my expression slap dab on my face, and my mood is exactly what I am feeling. I have yet to figure out if that is a  good or bad quality, but I do know that is how God made me. So it must be okay.

I have also learned here lately that my God should be my only biggest influence. I'm not saying everyone is else wrong, I am just saying He is the only one who knows what is best. So of course that makes Him my best influence. Sure my family are great influences as well, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, its me and God. And God trusts me to make that final decision. And I trust in Him as well.

Of course I take my family and friend's advice into consideration. I would be crazy not too, but in certain situations the influences are just too much too handle. And when you let other people influence your decisions then you have given up your right of being a strong individual. You have given that right to someone else, and the whole world just starts taking its turn rolling you over. Altogether, it makes things way more complicated than it should have been in the first place. I am sure I am a pretty passive person. But I also know that peer pressure or wrong influences aren't the best ideas.

I think when it gets too complicated and you have too many voices going through your head, then you lose what the real situation was all about to begin with. So you have to just step back and only trust in yourself and in God. Ill give it up to God. Because at the end of the day, He really is the best influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...