Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Monday

Everyone always say that they hate mondays. Sure, you have major jet lag from the weekend, 5 am always comes way too early and 5pm doesn't come fast enough. But it is coming whether we are ready or not. Its going to happen. Hey Monday, I've been waiting for you.

Sure Monday isn't my favorite day of the week, that's a toss up between a Friday evening or a Saturday morning. But if I am going to start anything at all, I have to do it on a Monday. Seriously, I have no idea why. But I have to, it is a must that anything new, i.e. diet, workout, must start on a Monday. I don't think I have ever started anything in the middle of the week. And why? I don't really know. All I know is that it doesn't quite feel right to start something not on a Monday, because the days will all be messed up. Because clearly I'm not going to do any of it on my beloved weekend. So why waste just half of a week? Remember that love for anything but odd numbers, this makes me have those same odd feelings.

So as you have put it all together, you will constantly here me saying, "Ill start next Monday," "Let's wait until Monday," or "Um, I think it will be better if we start on Monday, you know, like a new week, new life kind of thing." Well this past Monday has come and gone, and so have the ones before it. I am running out of Mondays. They come and go way too fast these days. So here I am, on another Monday debating if this Monday is my Monday. Because last Monday sure wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...