Thursday, May 27, 2010

blogging, backgrounds, and beaches

If you have been checking my blog this morning than you might have noticed the thousands of times I have changed my background. Sorry. I am just trying to find something that I like, then you have to change the fonts and what nots to match it. Well, I am leaving for the beach TODAY, this afternoon, in less than FIVE HOURS! I could not be more excited because when I get home, it will be back to the world of nursing. YIKES. So if I don't update my blog, I am sorry. Then again, I wont be to sorry because I will be on the beach, toes in the sand, book in the hands! I will have plenty to post when I get back. And lots of pictures. So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...