Thursday, May 6, 2010

happy MOTHER'S day.

today we celebrate mother's day. even though i could name 1million+ things that i love about my mom, i will give you ten.

10. she is the strongest, most couragious person i know.

9. she is also one of the sweetest and most caring.

8. she would give the shirt off of her back to anyone who needed it.

7. i love that she loves the summer and the beach just as much as i do.


6. she is right beside me at disney world with matching minnie mouse ears.

5. she understands me when no one else does and is always on my side.

4. her uncanny ability to mumble through each and every song on the radio, but always catch the last lyric.

3. she always sees the glass half-full, no matter the circumstance.

2. she loves me.

1. her love for others in undeniable and something i will always hold closest to my heart.

so HAPPY HAPPY mother's day to all of the mothers out there! love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...