Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heart of the Matter


The FIFTH Emily Giffin book has made its appearance...I made a comment in a recent post about waiting for it to come out. My friend CA texted me the other day and said that she had already bought it and couldn't wait for me to read it, I could NOT AGREE MORE! Emily Giffin is a wonderful author. Her stories aren't very out of the ordinary or widely popular, but to me they are in inspiration. The way she writes has shown me that I could write my own book, CRAZY, but I actually started writing a book back a couple of years ago. I think I will be finished when I graduate college. We will see. Her books are just easy readers, with even better stories, and I can't wait to get my hands on it. It will be nice resting in my little fingers while I am sipping on my daquiri at the beach next week! Just a few more days!

1 comment:

  1. And oh are you going to LLLOOOOVVVEEEEE this book! I am not done with it yet, actually just started it today! =) It could possibly be finished by tomorrow though! =)

    ReplyDelete

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...