Tuesday, May 18, 2010

OHHHH by the way.

besides me having the hardest time posting that last post (this computer was being goofy), i went to walmart today to retrieve my items for my "lemonade detox." WARNING, this post will be in-depth and slightly uncomfortable to some...to me, it was just humorous. The ingredients were simple: freshly squeezed lemon juice, organic maple syrup, water, and cayenne pepper...and yes CAYENNE PEPPER. I even got a cute water bottle to put my "LEMONADE" in and a lemon juicer/squeezer. I was more than excited to get home and try it. I don't know what made me believe that this stuff would taste like actual lemonade... maybe the NAME!!!!! NO WAY, NO MAM! NUMBER ONE, the color was that of concentrated urine. I work in a hospital, see this color urine all the time and it does NOT LOOK TEMPTING. NUMBER TWO, the smell was just as unpleasant. NUMBER THREE, it was hot as fire and i do not care for hot stuff. I KNOW, I KNOW, the cayenne pepper... but i didn't think i would really be able to feel my throat ripping with pain as the pepper passed down it. and NUMBER FOUR, the taste was horrible! i put the little cup up to my lips, squinted my nose, and perched my lips in disgust...then took a sip. i withheld from gagging all the while my throat was on fire. NEEDLESS TO SAY, so long lemonade... i didn't even taste the lemons. and hello... GYM. so if anyone wants my recommendations for the famous lemonade detox, DON'T do it...its not for the faint of hearted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...